Want more direction in your life? Look no further than your own intuition. That’s right—you have spiritual capabilities you’re meant to be using to guide your life. But we’ve been conditioned to use our logical thinking minds and physical senses as the compass of our lives. When you fine-tune your spiritual senses, you’ll be able to choose the direction of your life with fewer and fewer detours. Watch this video to see how.
What is intuition?
Intuition is a clear knowledge or insight into what is correct for you, free of any logical or rational processes.
Intuition is a function of the sixth energy center. You have 7 energy centers stationed in a line along the front of the body and head.
The sixth energy center is located in the center of the brows, just above the bridge of the nose. In metaphysics, it is referred to as the “third eye.”
Other spiritual gifts include intuition, discernment, precognition, spiritual empathy, visionary skills, working of miracles, powers of healing, and powers for self-healing.
Intuition activating exercises:
- Picture your third eye situated in the center of your brows, just above your nose bridge. Now, place your middle finger on the bridge of your nose and push up a couple of inches, breathing deeply, imagining you are opening the eyelid. Repeat the process 4 times.
- Gently tap on this same point above the bridge of your nose while repeating, “I am knowing what is best for me. I honor that knowing, and I act on that knowing.”
- Stop justifying, defending, and explaining yourself in your day-to-day conversations. Every time you do, you discount what you “know” to be correct for you.
- Stop using the phrase “I don’t know.” Every time you do, you shut down your intuition.
- Start using the phrase instead: “I know what is correct for me. Inspiration flows to me easily and clearly.” Say the positive statement even before you do know what is correct. As you speak it and believe it, the knowing will form and manifest for you.
Intuition is within all of us
Accessing and developing intuition is a natural gift you can develop more fully.
As you nurture your intuition, you’ll develop your sixth sense, or “gut” feeling, which will come more easily to you as you practice.
Many people have trouble trusting what they know, and all too often look outside themselves for permission or validation.
Don’t ask for someone else’s opinion. Ask yourself, “What do I know to be correct for me?”
Trust your intuition more
All your answers are inside you waiting to support your spiritual awakening.
As you become more willing to use your intuition, you will play a great role in our world today. Trust your inner knowing, and you will not only bless your life but many others as well.
When was a recent time you trusted your intuition? What was the situation, and what was the outcome of trusting your inner knowing?
Ready to tune into your intuition and guide your life where it’s meant to go? I recently launched a brand new Healing Plan for Living Your Life Purpose in The Carol Tuttle Healing Center. This healing plan will help you remove any blocks that are keeping you from a life of affluence, easy, and joy. I invite you to start your first healing session today.