Are you struggling to make the Law of Attraction really work for you? Are you feeling discouraged by a lack of results or doubting that positivity will really change your reality? I want to help you work through this rut! I know that once you find that deep connection between your innermost self and the universe, you won’t want to let go.
Quotes are a great way to fuel your inspiration. Great quotes can help us see that we are not alone in the struggles we face. And the ones that really resonate can give us a mantra to repeat when we are struggling, spurring us to action. I have gathered 51 of my favorite quotes on the Law of Attraction to help you find both knowledge and inspiration.
What is the Law of Attraction?
There is a powerful force inside of you that I want to help you access. When you balance your energy centers and access the energy of the universe, you can harness the Law of Attraction. This is one of the most powerful laws in the universe, and it will help you achieve true affluence. It is also the reason you manifest things you don’t want in your life. Accessing and realizing the Law of Attraction can be a very difficult process, but it is absolutely worth figuring out!
What you spend time thinking about impacts your reality. The Law of Attraction states that the right focus on those thoughts will bring them to fruition. Do you have a hard time believing this? I did at first too. It sounded a little magical, like something out of a good fantasy or sci-fi book. But, like the Law of Gravity, the laws governing the universe are real, whether we know about them or not. And, as strange as the Law of Attraction sounds, I know personally how well it works.
The Law of Attraction deals with the thoughts you allow to reside in your subconscious mind. This universal law is a key part of calming negative thoughts and focusing on your higher desires. When you can connect your inner power with the entire universe, the results are life-changing.
I have successfully helped thousands of people with their ability to harness this law. This blog is to help you harness the Law of Attraction better in your own life with these key inspirational quotes.
35 Quotes About the Law of Attraction
Law of Attraction quotes can be a powerful resource, so I’ve pulled a bunch of my favorites. Hopefully, they will help you better understand how our universe works and inspire you to pursue affluence through positive and focused thinking.
- “The law of attraction states that whatever you focus on, think about, read about, and talk about intensely, you’re going to attract more of into your life.” -Jack Canfield
- “Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it.” -Maya Angelou
- “It’s unlimited what the universe can bring when you understand the great secret that thoughts become things.” -Anonymous
- “What you think, you create. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you become.” -Anonymous
- “Think the thought until you believe it, and once you believe it, it is.” -Abraham Hicks
- “To live your greatest life, you must first become a leader within yourself. Take charge of your life, begin attracting and manifesting all that you desire in life.” -Sonia Ricotti
- “Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand.” -Bob Proctor
- “There is nothing you cannot have. There are no limitations.” -Anonymous
- “Eliminate all doubt and replace it with the full expectation that you will receive what you are asking for.” -Rhona Byrne
- “The universe is change, our life is what our thoughts make it.” -Marcus Aurelius
- “Your thoughts are the architects of your destiny.” -David O. McKay
- “I attract to my life whatever I give my attention, energy and focus to, whether positive or negative.” -Michael Losier
- “Action that is inspired from aligned thoughts is joyful action.” -Abraham Hicks
- “Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life.” -Tony Robbins
- “You are the creator of your own reality.” -Anonymous
- “Your whole life is a manifestation of the thoughts that go on in your head.” -Lisa Nichols
- “Most people are thinking about what they don’t want, and they’re wondering why it shows up over and over again.” -John Assaraf
- “We receive exactly what we expect to receive.” -John Holland
- “All abundance starts first in the mind.” -Anonymous
- “We are like magnets – like attracts like. You become and attract what you think.” -Anonymous
- “Your mind is a powerful thing, when you feel it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.” -Anonymous
- “The universe never asked you to struggle. It is simply answering your mood.” -Anonymous
- “See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it.” -Rhonda Byrne
- “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” -Albert Einstein
- “A person is only limited by the thoughts that he chooses.” -James Allen
- “The universe likes speed. Don’t delay, don’t second-guess, don’t doubt.” -The Secret
- “That which you think, in any moment, attracts unto itself other thoughts that are like it.” -Abraham Hicks
- “When you visualize, then you materialize. If you’ve been there in the mind, you’ll go there in the body.” -Dr. Denis Waitley
- “A man can only rise, conquer, and achieve by lifting up his thoughts.” -James Allen
- “You want to become aware of your thoughts, you want to choose your thoughts carefully and you want to have fun with this, because you are the masterpiece of your own life.” -Joe Vitale
- “Thought rules the world.” -Joesph Murphy
- “To bring anything into your life, imagine that it’s already there.” -Richard Bach
- “Speak what you seek until you see what you’ve said.” -Anonymous
- “Nurture great thoughts, for you will never go higher than your thoughts.” -Benjamin Disraeli
- “Envision the future you desire. Create the life of your dreams. See it, feel it, believe it.” -Jack Canfield
16 Amazing Quotes from “The Secret” Film Documentary and Book
If you are on a journey to access your internal power, I highly recommend the documentary film The Secret, and the following book (available on Amazon) that covers it.
The Secret is a best-selling self-help book by Rhonda Byrne that talks about how the Law of Attraction helps people achieve success. The authors, scientists, and philosophers interviewed in the documentary film covered later by the book give all kinds of important insights that will stretch you. Here are 16 motivational quotes from the film that I personally find profound.
- “There is a truth deep down inside of you that has been waiting for you to discover it, and that truth is this: you deserve all the good things life has to offer.” -Rhonda Byrne
- “Whatever is going on in your mind, you are attracting to you.” -Bob Proctor
- “It has been proven now, scientifically, that an affirmative thought is hundreds of times more powerful than a negative thought.” -Michael Beckwith
- “There is no such thing as a hopeless situation. Every single circumstances of your life can change!” -Rhonda Byrne
- “When you think of the things that you want, and you focus on them with all of your intention, the Law of Attraction will give you what you want every time.” -Lisa Nichols
- “If you are feeling good, it is because you are thinking good thoughts.” -Rhonda Byrne
- ” There is no blackboard in the sky on which God has written your purpose, your mission in life.” -Neale Donald Walsch
- “That principal can be summed up in three simple words: Thoughts. Become. Things.” -Mike Dooley
- “Instead of focusing on the world’s problems, give your attention and energy to trust, love, abundance, education and peace.” -Rhonda Byrne
- “This is like having the universe as your catalogue.” -Joe Vitale
- “The last frontier is not space, as Star Trek would say, but… mind.” -Fred Alan Wolf
- “Everything else you see and experience in this world is effect, and that includes your feelings. The cause is always your thoughts.” -Rhonda Byrne
- “…there’s something that is within you, there’s power within you, that’s greater than the world.” -Michael Beckwith
- “This is a feeling universe.” -Michael Beckwith
- “I don’t care what city you’re living in. You’ve got enough power in your body, potential power, to illuminate the whole city for nearly a week.” -Bob Proctor
- “See the things that you want as already yours.” -Rhonda Byrne
Does the Law of Attraction Work?
If you have been trying, and failing, then you might be wondering if the Law of Attraction really works.
I can personally say that it does. I also know from experience that many of the people that come to me for help are struggling to fully connect all the dots. The Law of Attraction is simple, but not easy.
You may feel like you are applying all the Law of Attraction principles, while not actually balancing your centers and opening your chakras. You might be mentally visualizing, but not physically following through. If you are struggling, please check out my blog Why the Law of Attraction isn’t Working for You where I cover the three main reasons people fail to get the results they want.
Be patient with yourself and your progress in this journey. If you are feeling stuck, I can help. Check out my Healing Center for help with specific traumas that could be harming your positive thinking and focus. You can also check out some of my other articles that will help you achieve more with the Law of Attraction: